Sunday 14 March 2010

1. In the beginning…

Back in November 2007, Ruth (the wife) and I decided to buy a project house to renovate together. The deposit ate up more of our savings than originally anticipated (the lot, in fact), so we put the project on the backburner while we saved some cash. This gave us plenty of time to apply for planning permission. Then re-apply. Then go through a lengthy appeals process to get what we finally wanted.

Two years on we have saved enough for me to take some time off work to pursue my own little Grand Design. However, without Kevin McCloud and a camera crew to record the various highs and lows of the project, I thought I would start my own blog. Just so those who know me can poke fun at the lack of progress. So here goes…

1 comment:

  1. Hchello, my nime eez manuello. me profession also home for hard sure yes. eef hchyou desire arms with hchyour home, heh, i help bric superb style very good . i good make bric also imperial. cary hard like mule . low insurance. i help soft furnishings tasteful . i offer to hchyou service for. tkt , chilies and stayings, maybe wifes eh heh heh heh. no my makes jokings not toch you wife.

    here soon manuello

    PS i plumps also any plumping wc, plumpings clean wells plumpings combined washing machine/dish washer Hi-Tech.

    ReplyDelete